The safety, protection and well-being of our guests and employees are of course our top priority. We have developed a comprehensive safety and hygiene concept for you to enable you to have a pleasant stay in our Chalet Suites (Landhäuser, Skyfall and Alm Residences) and in our Hospiz Alm restaurant.
Premature departure during package weeks: no refund
Cancellation no later than 30 days before arranged date of arrival: 0% cancellation fee
Cancellation no later than 1 week before arranged date of arrival: 70% cancellation fee
Cancellation between 7 days before arranged date of arrival and actual date of arrival: 90% cancellation fee
No show without cancellation: 100% cancellation fee
In case of any cancellation, please send us your written cancellation via E-mail, fax or mail.
Our hygiene & safety concept
A warm welcome is also valid without a handshake, because the Tyrolean cordiality conjures up a smile on your face despite a mouth-and-nose protection!
- Sufficient disinfectant dispensers are available to our guests and employees in all of our public areas.
- We ask you to wash your hands regularly and to observe the sneeze & cough label.
- Every day all public areas are additionally ventilated and disinfected.
- We ask you to keep your distance from other guests in all public areas such as the hotel elevator, the art gallery lobby and in the Hospiz Alm.
- Our employees are vaccinated and / or are tested weekly using a PCR test.
You can find the latest regulations in advance here: Coronavirus - Current measures
Further information on the subject of Corona can also be found at:
Tourismusverband St. Anton
Sichere Gastfreundschaft (current winter rules 2021/ 2022)
Entry Regulations for Austria
Tyrol is testing